Also called monitoring dashboards, these offer a glimpse of the day-to-day activities of Logsign. The data is usually real-time, or near real-time. Whether you're concerned about a major event or keeping an eye on day-to-day activities, you can use Operations Dashboard for Logsign to focus on what matters most to you.
Operational Dashboard - Building EPS Stats Dashboard
EPS is primarily part of event logging and management software, which monitors and records every instance of external or internal events a system generates. Typically, the use of EPS varies depending on the underlying system, application or operational environment. If the supported EPS of the underlying infrastructure is higher than the current EPS, administrators can plan capacity and expansion in accordance with the EPS growth trend. Logsign EPS dashboard provides 7 kind of EPS. The list and brief description are as below.
- Event Per Second - External or internal events a system generates
- CPU Utilization - Gauge system performance
- Network Interface - Amount of packets forwarded to Logsign
- Network Utilization - TCP/UDP packets utilization factor
- Drop - Log count overflowed than EPS limit
- Persisted - Log count under the parsing process
- Redundancy - Log count overlapped and removed
Now, let's build an System Status Dashboard sample.
1. Go to Dashboard > Add Widget and select EPS Status Dashboard icon.
2.Click next and provide Title.
3. It is time to check all kind of EPS dashboard.
The EPS Interface are as below.